• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear God, Crittle Mac.

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
So, I've been testing out builds for Mac, in both customs and equipment.
Of course, Speed Mac and Damage Mac are both common sense and viable.
But I took Mac Attack one step further.
Middleweight Boxing Gloves, because...boxing.
That's all fine and dandy. That's interchangeable with another attack item.
HOWEVER.
These are key:
Hyper Smasher Brawn Badge: This allows you to charge your Smashes for a longer period of time, dealing increased damage and knockback. A fully charged Mac punch will wreck a kid, although it's hard to use.
The most important item is the Critical Hitter Brawn Badge.
This gives you crits. 20% chance of dealing increased damage.
A crit on a full charged Smash will do well over 100% in a single strike. Heck, a crit down tilt does about 40%.
KO Punch Crit? Guaranteed kill. There is NO chance of survival. It's like the Ultimate Chimera and the Orne had a baby and it was raised by its adoptive parents, Critical Hit and Homerun Bat. It's THAT good in terms of damage and knockback.
It's hard to get used to because your smashes take longer and because you're relying on a bit of luck. But when it works, IT WORKS.

Erimir

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3823-8583-9137
If you're going to do all that, why not add in the equipment that gives super armor while charging smash attacks?

Last edited:

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
If you're going to do all that, why not add in the equipment that gives super armor on smash attacks?
Haven't unlocked it yet. ;_;
For now, instead of the Boxing Gloves, I use the 10-second invulnerability upon striking first or the auto heal.

Top Bottom