• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dealing with Spammers that end up winning~For Glory

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
just yesterday i went For Glory into Smash and i say a Sheik, Yoshi, Pikachu and i was Kirby
Shiek wasn't Spam that much but Spamming Neutral b (charge) Yoshi was spamming like CRAZY down b down b down b
all day
and pikachu spammed most of the time with Down b
and an attack here and there
and i was trying to fight normal with Shiek and Sheik and YOSHI made it to sudden death
thank you sheik for winning...
#spammersSpam
how i despise spamers

Haloedhero

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Haloedhero
3DS FC
4957-3994-3545
Don't get drawn in and try too hard to get through. You'll wind up over committing and getting hit.

The way to beat them is by playing carefully and confidently while biding your time, avoiding their obvious spam, and punishing it.

If you do this at the beginning and manage to get a lead by a stock in 1v1, SIT BACK AND LET THEM SPAM while you pretend to be held off by it and let time run out. Just be careful not to lose a stock yourself. If a 1v1 FG match ends in a timeout and you're a stock ahead, there's no sudden death. You win automatically. Lots of bad spammers don't know this and think they're taking you to sudden death, so they don't bother actually trying to kill you.

They're playing poorly, and you have to win by not sinking into bad play yourself.

Last edited:

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
(accidental double post)

Last edited:

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
Don't get drawn in and try too hard to get through. You'll wind up over committing and getting hit.

The way to beat them is by playing carefully and confidently while biding your time, avoiding their obvious spam, and punishing it.

If you do this at the beginning and manage to get a lead by a stock in 1v1, SIT BACK AND LET THEM SPAM while you pretend to be held off by it and let time run out. Just be careful not to lose a stock yourself. If a 1v1 FG match ends in a timeout and you're a stock ahead, there's no sudden death. You win automatically. Lots of bad spammers don't know this and think they're taking you to sudden death, so they don't bother actually trying to kill you.

They're playing poorly, and you have to win by not sinking into bad play yourself.
tried, they where 2 spamemers just happened to team up

JD .

Smash Rookie
I once played a robin spammer with yoshi and barely won.

Top Bottom