• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dead Sticky Threads?

sammy_flowrez

Smash Rookie
NNID
TreebornAF
So I'm no stranger to Smash Boards, I've browsed, but I've decided to be active a bit more here on the Diddy boards. Are all the stickies dead? None of them have updated information?

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
So I'm no stranger to Smash Boards, I've browsed, but I've decided to be active a bit more here on the Diddy boards. Are all the stickies dead? None of them have updated information?
It is mainly the diddy boards that are dead. We have 4-5 people that will do the work and post but not much other then that... I personally do more on the Mewtwo thread as there is so much traffic going through.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Yeah the stickied threads are very outdated which should be changed our mod is @DeLux but hes very busy with school so its hard to update things. :( Hopefully we can get another mod until DeLux is free to do work again.

sammy_flowrez

Smash Rookie
NNID
TreebornAF
Yeah the stickied threads are very outdated which should be changed our mod is @DeLux but hes very busy with school so its hard to update things. :( Hopefully we can get another mod until DeLux is free to do work again.
That;d be amazing, I actually think I saw some videos with DeLux, yeah I'd love to be more active if we can update the stickies.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
That;d be amazing, I actually think I saw some videos with DeLux, yeah I'd love to be more active if we can update the stickies.
Yeah for now we just need to constantly be active on the future stickied thread til he arrives or we get another mod.

Actually @Shaya I don't really know who to contact actually you were the first person that came to mind so sorry for bothering you but would it be possible to get another mod to help clean up these boards until DeLux comes back from school? I have alot of ideas that I would love to contribute to the Diddy community especially since one of my main goals is to bring the top Diddy players here to further develop his meta.

sammy_flowrez

Smash Rookie
NNID
TreebornAF
Yeah for now we just need to constantly be active on the future stickied thread til he arrives or we get another mod.

Actually @Shaya I don't really know who to contact actually you were the first person that came to mind so sorry for bothering you but would it be possible to get another mod to help clean up these boards until DeLux comes back from school? I have alot of ideas that I would love to contribute to the Diddy community especially since one of my main goals is to bring the top Diddy players here to further develop his meta.
Same, I'm the only Diddy Main in Asheville, NC so I'd love to talk Diddy with my fellow peeps

Top Bottom