• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD's Over+B

r34p3r

Smash Rookie
So I was playing a no item brawl against my brother on FD and I was amazed when I pulled out part of a Dragoon. Anyone know what other items can be pulled out (sorry if this has already been answered).

VenomInk

Smash Apprentice
Any item....any item you have turned on can be thrown by Dedede...this is like the bagillionth topic on this....if you have any items turned on...regardless if its set to none...Dedede can throw them

DarkHero9360

Smash Cadet
Any item....any item you have turned on can be thrown by Dedede...this is like the bagillionth topic on this....if you have any items turned on...regardless if its set to none...Dedede can throw them
that is some epic s**t ! i didn't know that! DDD FTW (i'll set smash balls & bombs on, the items to none and POW ddd's power gose up by 25%(because he doesn't need it but it could be fun!))

limitbreak

Smash Ace
You should read or search before posting. There are probably about 5 topics like this. If you set the item appearance to none, you can still pull any item out. You have to individually set every item to OFF.

Top Bottom