• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD wii numbers

Vts

Smash Champion
so i'm just looking and seeing anyone want to trade wii numbers? so far got 2 friends and its about 2 weeks til brawl i need numbers people :)

mine-0150 1466 0088 1732

-peace vts

ps.#48= 48th on list if your wondering about my sig

_NeXuS_

Smash Cadet
im pretty sure brawl uses it's own game specific friend code, which is different from the wii number. unless you're looking for japanese codes, it looks like you'll have to wait till the game drops.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
"The Wii includes a function called Wii Friends, but you will register a separate list of Smash friends."

Quoted from the dojo. Wii numbers will let you send messages and add people to your address book. Brawl numbers will let you play with a friend over WIFI. So basically, we have to wait until the game comes out before we start sharing numbers to play with each other online.

Top Bottom