• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD theory wondering if anyone has tested it or seen it happen

BIG C

Smash Master
Yes, I have Brawl but, I left my a/v cables somewhere so i can't test this atm.

Ok DDD at delfino plaza, get to one of the stops with a wall do the infinite til the stage is gonna go on then just start jumping and try to make it back to the stage with his amazing recovery. While the opponent dies. this would be a hella gay tactic that i wanna know if it will work.

Waddle

Smash Ace
LOL. good ****.. ive seen people infinite cg against walls.. its so friggin rigged man..

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
im probaby not understanding this right, but if you are midgrab while the stage changes you will both go into aerial mode and the grab wil be disrupted,

try to explain again what you mean, because im sure this thread only has 2 replys because of the confusion....

wait, do you mean cg them off to the edge of an area, the map changes & the ground below you disappears?
that might work, but eh, i dont have brawl

zB.

Smash Cadet
I see no reason this couldn't work. You'd just have to time it right (of course), do it to a character who's recovery isn't the greatest, and make sure the wall isn't above where the main platform comes in (or you'll both just get lifted up anyways).

Of course, considering how good most people's recoveries are, there aren't too many characters I can think of that this would seriously be a problem for.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Yes, I have Brawl but, I left my a/v cables somewhere so i can't test this atm.

Ok DDD at delfino plaza, get to one of the stops with a wall do the infinite til the stage is gonna go on then just start jumping and try to make it back to the stage with his amazing recovery. While the opponent dies. this would be a hella gay tactic that i wanna know if it will work.
lol that's the first thing I thought about when I saw DDD playing on Delfino for the first time

Top Bottom