• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Hammer Dash(Glitch?)

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
This was weird...ok, so I was on Wifi, and I was in the Practice stage. I started goofing off with Dedede. I held down-b, and then I moved. This is where it starts to get weird: Once I moved, Dedede started to dash at fast speeds. I quit, and then I tried it on a custom stage. Here is the video:

Replay(BIN File): http://www.filefactory.com/file/493a9c/n/rp_080704_1419_bin
Youtube:Coming soon. I have to charge my camera.

Here's how it's done:First charge his down-b, and then very slightly(I mean very slightly) tilt the controller stick diagonally downwards in the direction you are moving(obviously.).
Has this happened to anyone before? It may not be that useful(You get a ton of damage from it.), but I think it's an interesting discovery.

If this has been discussed before, please don't kill me.:urg:

ook

Smash Lord
Yeah it has been discussed before, about week or 2 after the game came out :( I won't kill you lol.

But it's still interesting. I was never able to get it to work though :/

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
Ahh...well. Wasn't expecting that.:laugh:

From the looks of it though, I don't think I can master it. I don't see the usefulness of it anyway.:ohwell:

Top Bottom