• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC Presents: Zero Ping - BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Tournament/Ranbat Series

DC

Smash Cadet

Alright this is straight up copied from the Arcade Infinity BlazBlue: Continuum Shift ranbat series, but they have a solid structure so this is how we're gonna do ****.

It's time to show the West Coast (read: NorCal and SoCal) that South Florida isn't **** at BlazBlue! We have amazing players here, some of which going to EVO 2k10 (me, DFEAR, possibly others) and it's time to start ****ing training.

THIS IS NOT A CALAMITY TRIGGER TOURNAMENT! IT IS A CONTINUUM SHIFT TOURNAMENT (AKA THE SEQUEL)

What: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Tournament
Where: Zero Ping (5450 South State Road 7, Davie, FL 33314)
When: Friday 03/05/2010 6 PM (Signups start @ 5:30PM)
Entry: $5 (Entry) + $3 (Venue) [Event Mode]
Tournament Rules: Double Elim, Best 2/3 Matches, Loser can switch character
Prize Structure: 70/20/10 (If less than 10 people then 60/30/10)

But why, DC? Why post this on Smashboards?
Well aside from the fact that a lot of Brawl players are BB players (me, DFEAR, Dreadz, Flaminroy, etc etc) I'm hoping that a few Smash players on the fence will come down to see what the deal is with BB. It's a great fighting game to play along with Brawl/Melee! This will also be posted on Dustloop/Shoryuken.

Please bring sticks, PS3 or 360 is fine. We are hoping to have at least 2 setups (player list is small as of right now, 2 setups will be good.) Semi Finals and Grand Finals will be recorded and upped onto Youtube! (Possibly with commentary)

You are welcome to join us on Friday nights to practice CS before the tourney! Results thread/player standings will be on Dustloop and I'll link to it here.

Top Bottom