• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dazed and Konfuzed Video Game Tourney- Cal Poly Pomona- 4/26

StrippersandBeer

Smash Apprentice
Dazed and Konfuzed Video Game Tourney- Cal Poly Pomona- 4/26

Originally Posted on Shoryuken.com

This is going to be the same as last time... Our games are going to be CvS2, MvC2, 3s, T5:DR, SSF II Hyper, GG Accent Core. It will be $5 a game like always. Doors will open at 11:30am to register. Registration will end 1pm and that is when the tournament will begin. Plz be on time so we can get out ASAP.

Bring food.

3801 W. Temple Ave
Pomona, CA 91768

Parking in the student or faculty lots are free on weekends.

ok, so brawl isn't one of the games, BUT, these are all games coming up for evo. i even suggested brawl for sure next tourny.

what was mentioned though was there are outlets for bring your own console etc.... soooo... anyone interested? 4 stock. 8 min. 2/3 games. double elim, no items, stages, $8, 70/20/10 etc...????

post up. i'll def be there. i have a wii, tv, and power strip. don't want to bring it if no one is interested. it's this sat 4/26. anything else going on?

-Strippers&Beer

Top Bottom