• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daxter: Small little ottsel for Smash 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruinn

Smash Ace
Daxter, one of two protagonists of the Jak and Daxter series, would be a cool idea for a character in the Smash 4 game. Daxter was originally a human, along with Jak, but was turned into an ottsel(half otter half weasel) when he fell into a pool of dark eco.

3 reasons I thought of one the spot that would make him a cool choice:

1. Being a small character, I picture him along the lines of diddy kong, an agile moving character with possibly a projectile to make him even the more deadly.

2. Besides a few missions, Daxter never really got to fight for himself in the series, now is his chance! ( Even though most of the time he'd chicken out, due to his personality; which also breads me to my third point)

3. Daxter is extremely funny. When a cut-scene needed a little laugh because it was getting too boring, Daxter was the tool. Daxter's taunts would probably be cooler than all the other taunts combined.

So yea, Daxter for Smash 4.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Currently under the ownership of Sony, so any Jak and Daxter related content will not happen in Super Smash Bros by default.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I mean, you can suggest anyone as long as legitimate discussion about them is going on, I guess.

I'll lock the thread if you want me to, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom