• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Date between brackets] - Let's make the section look neat!

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
A request to TOs in the OTL.

Some of you already do, and thank you.

Putting the date of your tournament between brackets in the beginning of the thread title (ex. [Jun 15th, 2015] Super Cool Tournament #4) , which is something the regular Tourmament Listings already does, will help attract people to your tournaments easier, since they can easily see which dates work for them.

So any future tournaments should have this implemented, and any that are not will get a friendly reminder :)

I urge the TOs of already open tournament threads to do this as well, if possible just to make the first page look nice while new tournaments flow in. In a week, I'll update all the thread titles that are still on page 1 that have not been updated.

Let's all work together to make this section something we can take pride in, OTL-goers!

SandvichHoovy

Smash Cadet
NNID
SandvichHoovy
I saw some people do that and it looks really nice, I kinda forgot to because the first ever tournament i'm hosting is on june 27th and i've been making sure everything goes perfect. Thanks for the reminder
:129::129::129:

Last edited:

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I saw some people do that and it looks really nice, I kinda forgot to because the first ever tournament i'm hosting is on june 27th and i've been making sure everything goes perfect. Thanks for the reminder
:129::129::129:
You're welcome :)

Good luck on your tournament~

Top Bottom