• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Data collection: Error 160-0103 Survey (disc copies)

Is your game NTSC-U or PAL?

• Total voters

Snugglefox

Smash Rookie
This is a survey for the disc version of SSB U. If you have the eShop version, DO NOT VOTE IN THE POLL. Please use the other thread for the eShop version http://smashboards.com/threads/data-collection-error-160-0103-survey-eshop-copies.380880/
If you have not had Error 160-0103, DO NOT VOTE IN THE POLL.

Incase you don't know that NTSC-U and PAL mean, NTSC-U is the region code used for North, Central and South America while PAL is used for Europe, Russia and Oceania.
If you have both a PAL and NTSC copy, you may choose both options.
If you have the problem with multiple SSB U discs and/or consoles of the same region code, please leave a comment.

Also, please leave a comment if you have any additional notes and information to add.

Last edited:

Super Hornio Bros.

Smash Rookie
This is a survey for the disc version of SSB U. If you have the eShop version, DO NOT VOTE IN THE POLL. Please use the other thread for the eShop version http://smashboards.com/threads/data-collection-error-160-0103-survey-eshop-copies.380880/
If you have not had Error 160-0103, DO NOT VOTE IN THE POLL.

Incase you don't know that NTSC-U and PAL mean, NTSC-U is the region code used for North, Central and South America while PAL is used for Europe, Russia and Oceania.
If you have both a PAL and NTSC copy, you may choose both options.
If you have the problem with multiple SSB U discs and/or consoles of the same region code, please leave a comment.

Also, please leave a comment if you have any additional notes and information to add.
Awesome idea. I see a PAL vote, that makes me worry it is not a NTSC only issue...

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Hopefully everyone voting actually had the error.

I'm nervous about playing, but hey, less time spent on smash = more on finals.

Last edited:

Xyekenvort

Smash Rookie
I also got this error, two days after I bought the game.

I made a thread on GameFAQs, and several other gaming related sites, to help raise awareness of the issue to both users and Nintendo themselves. It already has tons of replies, and has been requested for sticky by many people:

gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/70700179

I reccommend everyone who got the error to keep an eye on the thread, GameFAQs' boards are always very active and if someone finds a fix it should be posted there sooner than most other places.

Last edited:

Snugglefox

Smash Rookie
Interestingly no one has voted on the poll for eShop copies, so it might only be affecting disc copies.

Since people are now saying other games have the same issue. It could actually be a faulty flash memory problem or a game update cutting out.

I might set up a poll to see if anyone with the error is using an external harddrive unless someone beats me to it, perhaps the people with eShop versions are using a harddrive and that's why none of them have reported the bug.

Last edited:
Top Bottom