• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dat Samus

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
Oh, how do i begin.... Samus just looks amazing, everything i wanted for Samus is there, the crawl, changing your beams, the explosion fordward smash (you even did it with SSB4 animation), the classic taunt, the charge beam is now better and chargeable in the air, everything, really now i dont have any reason to go back to Melee!

MVP

Smash Ace
Oh, how do i begin.... Samus just looks amazing, everything i wanted for Samus is there, the crawl, changing your beams, the explosion fordward smash (you even did it with SSB4 animation), the classic taunt, the charge beam is now better and chargeable in the air, everything, really now i dont have any reason to go back to Melee!

i feel the same way!! this samus has everything!!

MVP

Smash Ace
imo

she is the most unique character thus far! top tier?

NO!

GODDESS TIER!!!!!

Flush 5

Smash Cadet
I wonder if missile cancel into the crawl attack will work for crossing up or gaining ground. Probably great against falco

LydianAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if Phanna still plays smash..? (he was samus main in FL that used SWD a lot)
I hear Wes is getting hype too. We will have some great players contributing to the meta game soon. :) So excited

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
I was messing around with her. Pulling off low middle cancels into a super bomb dash reverse charge beam shot. I love her, I just can't drop melee :-*( tho. I'm juggling both.

GeZ

Smash Lord
God damn. People need to refrain from using dat in all caps for thread titles. Back on the old forums DAT threads were super informative talking about the nature of the character and their tools.

Top Bottom