• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz, KeepSpeedN, Metal_Doc, SmashMac-New CF Vid

God of shiek

Smash Apprentice
nice vids these are goood, man shiz u are tight with the falco, I hope I get to play u at pound 2.... oh yeah this gettin me pumped up.

Wuss

Smash Champion
sorry to say this, but ^noob.
anyways, I'm sure these are tight vids, and I plan to watch them right now, but obviously he isn't the best falco player in the world. sorry to call you a noob, but you deserve it. Look up some bombsoldier, PC chris, or forward vids, and you'll see what I mean.

with that said, dashizwhiz, you are my god...

aho is my other god...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol thanks guys. But these vids are like.. 6-7 months old.

And no I'm not the Best Falco player in the world. I honestly think the best Falcos in the world are PC, Forward and Bombsoldier. No one else really impresses me. But the Falco that impresses me the most with their unique style is Forward. That guy is really really creative. And has showed me many stuff. But none of the stuff I've learned from him are in these vids cause they are so old.

LuCas23332

Smash Journeyman
IMO matches of dashizwiz older than the month of May shouldn't be judged anymore, his style is pretty different lately and it is better IMO.

Just like how bombsoldier shouldn't be judged from the JGT tournament matches anymore cause from the talks he is way different (and better) now.

Evil E. said:
So umm Shiz do you consider yourslef the BEST Falco Player???
I don't think he is, but he is very close IMO, probably top 3 falcos. If not then top 5.

I do think dashizwiz can win in a falco ditto against pc chris, so I have to say shiz is a better falco, but pc chris is probably the more better smasher.

Top Bottom