• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Pit Combo Percentages

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
:4ganondorf:=Down Throw to aerial does not work if he Vectors up,Forward (He can jump after)If Ganon Vectors Down or Backwards the throw knock back is weaker and you can combo him so if you can read that he will jump you can double jump and combo with a nair,fair,dair or up air Forward Throw to Dash Attack doesn't work if Ganon Vectors Up if he Vectors down it works and if Ganon Vectors the direction your facing he has a chance to tech if he Vectors the opposite direction your facing it works

:4sheik:=Down Throw to aerial works if Sheik Vectors Up it will only work if you time it right it works if she Vectors the opposite direction you are but she can Air Dodge out if timed wrong Down Throw aerial will work if She Vectors the direction your facing but the timing is kind of tricky when Pit Forward Throws if she Vectors in the direction your facing she has a chance to tech so she doesn't get hit by the follow up if She Vectors Up she has a chance in teching away when she Vectors the opposite direction your facing she has a chance to tech or she could get hit if she Vectors down Down Throw aerial works but the timing is tricky and Forward Throw to Dash Attack works if she Vectors down

:4zss:=

:4yoshi:=

:4kirby:=

:4jigglypuff:=

:4fox:=

:4bowser:=

:4bowserjr:=

:4larry:=

:4roy:=

:4wendy:=

:4iggy:=

:4morton:=

:4lemmy:=

:4ludwig:=

:4falcon:=

:4charizard:=

:4darkpit:=

:4dedede:=

:4diddy:=

:4dk:=

:4drmario:=

:4duckhunt:=

:4falco:=

:4gaw:=

:4greninja:=

:4myfriends:=

:4littlemac:=

:4link:=

:4lucario:=

:4lucina:=

:4luigi:=

:4mario:=

:4marth:=

:4megaman:=

:4metaknight:=

:4ness:=

:4olimar:=

:4palutena:=

:4pacman:=

:4peach:=

:4pikachu:=

:4pit:=

:4rob:=

:4robinm:=

:rosalina:=

:4samus:=

:4shulk:=

:4sonic:=

:4tlink:=

:4villager:=

:4villagerf:=

:4wario:=

:4wiifit:=

I will be working on this if I have time if you would like to add anything that I didn't test out yet let me know.

IDK If I can finish I lost my 3DS!:sadsheep:

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Well, Pit and Dark Pit are exactly identical in damage and knockback in most of their moves. There's a similar topic over on the Pit forums, why not test them out on DP?

Basically the only difference between the two as far as combos go is their Ftilts, and DP's would be better for it, just so you know.

Top Bottom