• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark Link

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
So like even though he's just a costume you can pick, do you think he'll have a modified moveset? You know "Luigified?"

Either way, I'm maining him. I claim that outfit for tourney/causal play.

Discuss.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Doubt it, or else he'd be announced as another character.

You know, like Olimar just was.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Doubt it, or else he'd be announced as another character.

You know, like Olimar just was.
No no, this is way different. And I have no love for Olimar even if he did stop the character drought.

Dark Link doesn't have a character slot, but he could still have a moveset to call his own. I mean a person that looks this cool....

...deserves one.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
No...

"Luigified" means that they used to be clones... but had their moveset decloned...

No... Dark Link is simply a color change...

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Definitely don't think so. He's still badass though. It's a pity he doesn't have some dark master sword or something.

It'd be pretty insane still if he had his own moveset. I know it's not exactly related, but imagine his Final Smash changing him into Fierce Deity form?

Top Bottom