• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DAir Help

Mewrio007

Smash Rookie
I started usinig Y.Link and I need help cause I realized that sometimes, the DAir hits with fire and sends the oponent downwards, like a spike. I wanted to know if that happens by chance or if you can make it happen.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
It is a meteor. U can make it happen when you let our opponent come in Y-link'r from above.
Sometimes it happens by lucky spotting

timbu

Smash Apprentice
search function =[

i know it's more technical than this but, aim for the hilt of the sword. it really is more by luck than by purpose and it serves hardly any purpose as if you miss you can die and it's almost impossible to do it at will on a DI'ing opponent.

Chip.

you know what to do
Man, I finally saw this and was like "all right a new Young Link thread!" but instead I find myself staring at the same topic that apprears every 3 months or so.

Out of curiosity, how many of you Young Link players (that are apart of the community) have vids of your Young Link? I'm curious, cuz' we need some :p.

Oh yeah, it's umm also known as the Fire Spike and can be meteor canceled.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
no vids of my young link but im workin on it. and the firespike is hard to land on purpose. if it was easier young link would be pretty powerful.

there was alrdy a thread like this wasnt there? oh well, some people dont use the search function

Chip.

you know what to do
I'm just hoping to try and get as MANY Young Link vids AS POSSIBLE.

I have a clever idea in mind.. heh.. heh ;)

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Don't worry. Once my project is finished, Young Link videos will be EASY to find. ^_^

Speaking of which, I'll start indexing some YLink vids, so they'll be available at release time. ^_^

Top Bottom