• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D3 vs. MK

Yoru

Smash Apprentice
This match up is ********. You can't do anything about that tornado. It'll eat your shield if you block it. You can't chain grab. He's small and fast. STUPID! >_<

Do you guys switch characters with this match up or just keep going with D3?

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
I've been wondering about this matchup and how it goes. It seems like he would have everything on D3, but I thought the cg might make up for it. Then I looked at the list and found out he can't be cged. ><

Samus-T

Smash Lord
lol this is supposed to be a real tough match up, but i play with a really good MK all the time so ive managed to learn how to play them. ur Dtilt and Utilt both out prioritize MK's tornado, aaaand on top of that the Utilt kills metaknight at 91%. Tech chase using ur Dthrow and if they ever roll towards you, dsmash them, and that move usually kills at around 110%. Space yourself using a lot of Ftilts and Dtilts when MK tries to rush you. Lots of bairs fairs and throw some waddles into the mix when edgeguarding. Oh and at the edge of most maps (fd, battlefield, yoshies island etc.) you can kill metaknight using a Bthrow at around 136% or so, but they should be killed by a bair or a Utilt before you should have to resort to that :)

Badjuju

Smash Apprentice
My best friend plays MK against me. Rule number 1: Don't get juggled. Rule number 2: abuse shield>grab after he SH>fair you. He can't touch you with any of his aerials because of this. Also, outrange him with your ftilt and dtilt.

R!S3

Smash Apprentice
I use GaW or MK mirror against them...

MK vrs DDD is very difficult

MK mirror matches...are hilarious if you get port priority...your nado > their nado

Top Bottom