• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D3 glitch found. Makes gordo unusable

AbbiDood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShadyLion
For the rest of the MATCH or just this one stock? Sounds and looks pretty ridiculous either way, hopefully they'll patch it.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Will probably be patched along with Peach's vegetable banning at the next patch. Nothing to worry about, although annoying for the D3 users til then.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Jeez, this game must have been really rushed. At least they're capable of patching it, unlike Brawl.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It happened to me twice while doing Dedede dittos just now, one was for just a few seconds as I airdodged a gordo from the other D3. I think it has something to do with grabbing the gordo on reflect/another D3's gordo. Mainly because if a gordo is reflected at you you can sometimes press sideb again and have D3 grab the reflected gordo and hit it back once again.

Anyway the time it lasted it all game what was interesting was the it was the other D3's gordo stuck onto me (he couldn't use them obv). Hitting my own gordos would cause the enemy gordo to temporarily be brought in front of me as if I was going to hit it at which point I would hit my own gordo. A couple times I caught him with both gordos and he took damage from each one.

was gonna save the replay but out of habit I mashed through the victory results :c

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm pretty much positive that's what the cause is, same thing happens in the OP video. Dedede hits a gordo, it's reflected and he inputs side b right as it's in his range. Perhaps you also have to be interrupted with a move right as you're grabbing the reflected/enemy gordo too.

Makes me wonder if the intention is for Dedede to seamlessly catch reflected gordos and hit them back or if it's just supposed to hit him though.

McX

Smash Cadet
It also seems that for the gordo's hitbox to reactivate you have to use a B special move.
Unfortunately, d3's special moves are quite slow and cant be used for combos like that. Perhaps a frame 1 gordo KO might work out.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Either this game was hella rushed or Sakurai and the team NEEDED to delay this game. All this stuff kinda makes me hope that they delay Smash for Wii U so we can get an even better game.

Top Bottom