• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D-Smash Yo Yo Glitch

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
What happened to the D-smash Glitch, I remember a while back someone had a thread and video of the D-smash yo yo glitch. And if so what's the difference between the trap boxes and how to activate it.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Well check it out Do you have that old video of how to do the DSYG or can you gimme a good explanation how to do it, All because someone has to hit you doesn't mean its useless , on teams this could prove very useful.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wtf happened to the super yoyo glitch.

i was expecting it to straight up break the game

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i stopped trying to figure out the super yyg when i stopped playing the game

...and honestly i'm back to play melee for the game and enjoy the social stuff involved with it. I probably won't be researching game physics like I used to....if I find anything it will most likely be by accident

also i think i have the dsmash yyg video somewhere on one of my computers, but it'd take me a while to find

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I have that video but it's on my mom's computer, and that too will take a while.
But listen if anything I'll help ya because I've been a ness main since N64. My skill is similar of Isai's and I want to beat him with my ness on melee and N64. So check it out I think out of theory that the DSYG could not only useful in teams but maybe unlock a PSI Magnet or PK Flash Jacket. You never know, I've seen glitches that randomly take your stock while your dying.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Read the yyg thread. A lot of weird stuff happens at one time or another in melee so =/

I fell through battlefied once.

Top Bottom