• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D Air

Pepsiforce

Smash Rookie
Hey so there's a couple things I've noticed with D-air:

1. When you are hit in the air and use d-air, you start off with a slow fall. If you press it again, then it initiates the faster fall.

2. If you manage to get the slow fall you can get a triple hit. One hit with the slow fall d-air, then two with the regular d-air.

3. I have no idea how practical this is, but you can cancel his regular d-air off stage with his up-b. This can lead to some crazy kills, but if you don't press it right away then most likely you won't make it back to the stage.

Also is his d-air a meteor if you sweetspot it? I've had some games where they fly straight down after being hit off stage, but only at higher percentages... Otherwise it sends them up...

First time posting, so sorry if I missed any info that talked about this!

Shuckle89

Smash Apprentice
Well, what you're talking about it something a lot of chars have. it stops the momentum. it's incredibly useful as way of saving your life because if you can do a dair while flying, most of the times you won't die because it stops the momentum. After stopping the momentum, the moves stops too and you're free to do whatever you want after it. Like another dair. But yes, it is very useful, even offensively.

Top Bottom