• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cyve's Critique Thread

Zinoto

Smash Lord
You're one of the most aggressive :diddy: players I've ever seen. One thing I noticed though is that you jump... a lot. When :diddy: is in the air, most characters can deal with him a lot more efficiently, so try to stay out of the air so you're not getting juggled. Also, instead of always throwing bananas use side b as a mix up. Your aggro diddy is mad scary.

Player-1

Smash Legend
lol I like the acronym of the tournament name.

I'm on a bus right now that has wifi, but it's pretty slow I opened the link in a tab and it's just loading right now. Hopefully it'll be loaded by the time this 5 hour bus trip has ended

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I only watched the first set, but at times you'd land a nana from the other side of the stage, and you were too hasty to punish him and you'd rrush over and miss with a dash grab or dash attack. I noticed you also seemed to dash grab a lot when it wasn't safe (ie. he hadn't tripped). I don't know what Diddy's pivot grab is like but pivot grabs are usually the best way to land grabs on uncomprimised opponents, usually to punish their landings (which I think you tried to do with dash grabs).

CYVE

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty aggressiv I guess haha (ADHD <3)
And yeah I need to mix up my game with more side-b's :x

Top Bottom