• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyrain needs help getting his girlfriend to *Pound* 4 =(

Cyrain

Smash Ace
My girlfriend, unfortunately, moved to Myrtle Beach not too long back. She's really interested in coming to *Pound* and wanted me to toss a thread up on here to try and find her a ride. Is there anyone coming up from FL, GA or SC that has an empty space in their car and would be willing to make the stop and grab her? Of course they will be compensated with whatever gas money would be required and a big ol' hug from me. If anyone thinks that there is a chance they could help me out with this, hit me up in the thread, PM me or call me at 804-929-2360.

Thanks.

Purple

Hi guys!
as far as i saw ga's stacked, i don't see many people taking car rides to massachusetts =/. I could only recommend you do a donation fund for her to get a plane ticket here bro. I'm sure the dirty dirty would donate.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I'm glad you think I'm cool. =D Yea, this would actually mean a lot to me to see her. The donation fund idea is really cool. If anyone would be willing to throw money down to get her a bus ticket, that'd be insane...But I don't think enough people would really do it. That's a lot for me to ask of the smash community.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
If my car wasn't full I'd pick her up.

But I've got 2 friends and stingers.

Top Bottom