• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Customizing battle portraits...

KingMiniMoni

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to edit the battle portraits, but I'm having some issues, or maybe that what I want to do just can't be done. I'll take Mario as an example:

Mario's default color is normal Mario.
Mario's second color is the Epic Mickey model.

Now I want to edit his "green battle portrait" to show Mickey's face instead, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. The only BP I see is the default red Mario one. Is it not possible to edit the BP for every single color?

I could really use some help with this! :(

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
The battle portraits are all found within the folder info/portrite/InfFaceXXX.brres. The green Mario portrait is InfFace006. To find out what the number is for the battle portrait, check the number in the Character Selection Screen (Common5 with Riivolution, don't remember off the top of my head where it is if you are using Gecko.)

Top Bottom