• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Customize SSS

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
I have a question about the Classic Expansion pack which adds all of the past stages from the first two games.

Is there a way to edit how many stages there are per row in the codeset? Basically I want to change the two stage pages at the bottom of this image to the two on the top.

SSS:

I've read that the amount of stages on a page effects how many stages there are per row, but I've also seen SSS's with the same amount of stage icons(39) with 7 stages per row, so I'm guessing it can be changed somehow.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Thanks, but I think that is just for changing the order of the stages already included with Brawl, not custom stages.

I know how to switch around stages by editing the code, as I have already done so with 75m and Temple that were switched through Project M, but I don't know how to change the amount of stages per row.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
There is some polygon-less model in the brres file where the icons are stored. If you preview it with the proper animation and frame, you will see the location for the icons given a number of them. Just edit where the bones are for that frame, and you'll be able to change their placement, order, etc.

DarkShadow20

Smash Ace
Ok, thank you. I will have a look around Brawlbox.

Edit: I'm having trouble finding that model, do you know where it is exactly?

Top Bottom