• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Customization Mode

Omega-Smasher

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, i'm new to this forum & i'm a huge Super Smash Bros. fan, no harsh comments please.

This is my first forum thread so here I go:

Sakurai mentioned about making the 3DS version have a customizing mode that allows you to customize & modify numerous Smashers for battle & linking with the Wii U version. So I had an idea of making a mode that, similar to Soul Calibur will allow you to customize Smash Veterans & Newcomers & even create new Smashers of your own.

Like Soul Calibur, you can choose a movest of your character e.g Swordsman (Link, Ike, Marth) that allows you to choose different size of your swordsman in three sizes, Small, Medium & Large. One Unique movest is Pokemon Trainer which allows you to not only create your own trainer, but also allow you to choose different Pokemon in different shape & sizes. Pokemon Trainers can have a certain balance of their Pokemon by four: Light, Middle, Heavy & All-Around. Players can choose at least 80 Pokemon, few of which are Legendary.

That's all I could write. Any moderator that tells me that there is a similar thread will be fine to me. Thank you.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Make your own pokemon trainer and choose your own pokemon? Sounds like a fusion of Pokemon Colliseum and Pokemon stadium. Here's hoping a poke game gets on the Wii U.

The majority of people here will agree when I disagree with your idea. If everyone could make their own character, they'd never want to play as the Nintendo characters.

But many theorists suggests that the 3DS will hold SSB4's adventure mode. If the 3DS smash bros is soley the adventure mode, maybe they'd consider adding character classes, like dreamlander, hylian, lilatian. And ya could make yer own kirby or elf or space animal and adventure with them.

MelMoe

Smash Journeyman
The only customization for characters will most likely be stickers, if they return in SSB4.

Miis could be the only characters u can fully customize, but I personally don't care for them.

:phone:

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
I think that characters will have alternate moves that can be chosen, for example, turning Mario's FLUDD back to Mario Tornado.

Carlo_H.Luz

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't like this mode because it would make balancing harder. And also, the fun of the game is using nintendo characters, no personal creations. It would be a different focus

Top Bottom