• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom texture for specefic maps made in stage builder

** Ace **

Smash Cadet
Some months ago, I found a goomba map made in stage builder, this map had its own texture. he said maybie he would make so other people can make custom texture to there own map in stage builder.
I would ask this guy myself but I have no idea where I found it.
So does anyone know if it is possible today to appy my own texture to a specefic map made in stage builder?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
inb4helpsection

Not possible. The 3 custom stage textures apply to all of your custom stages. It would be cool in the future though.

** Ace **

Smash Cadet
Okey, I agree it would be nice.

This map I mentioned, I cant find it. But it was a custom map made in stage builder that had its own texture, the download of his map was a zip file, in the zip file was there some cheat codes, a texture file(dont remeber the format) and the map itself.
If anyone know what map I am talking about please tell me where I can find it

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I know there was a stage that looked like an 8-bit Goomba.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Okey, I agree it would be nice.

This map I mentioned, I cant find it. But it was a custom map made in stage builder that had its own texture, the download of his map was a zip file, in the zip file was there some cheat codes, a texture file(dont remeber the format) and the map itself.
If anyone know what map I am talking about please tell me where I can find it
That sounds like he just took a picture of his stage with the custom texture applied and then linked to the texture along with the stage itself. The texture would apply to every stage with the same theme; there's no way to make different textures apply to individual stage builder stages.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Moved to Tutorials, FAQs & Help. Remember to post your support questions there next time.

** Ace **

Smash Cadet
That sounds like he just took a picture of his stage with the custom texture applied and then linked to the texture along with the stage itself. The texture would apply to every stage with the same theme; there's no way to make different textures apply to individual stage builder stages.

he did it. I know what I saw
He made custom cheat codes for his map, and it did not affect any other theme expect that map.
So it is possible, its just that people havent expand his technique, that is what coders need to focus on, appy there own texture to there own maps!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Did you see this in a video?
If so, can you post it?

** Ace **

Smash Cadet
There is no video.
I cant find the map, I dont remeber where I found it.
I thought I it was IGN, I searched there but didnt find it.
Exemple of site were I can find brawl maps?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I know BrawlSnapshots and this site have Stage Builder stages.

** Ace **

Smash Cadet
Good news! I hope the "future" is soon, I have wanted this for a long time.

Innerscope

Smash Apprentice
^ Not that I heard of. Actually, I think Dantarion has quit. I don't think there are any more active ASM coders =/

Top Bottom