• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom semi-combo: 14 to death

O Hobbit

Smash Cadet
I was traning jab lock with Pikachu and then I had this idea... What do you guys think of it? This was the way I found to maximise the damage after the lock and position myself better for the KO, but there's probably something I missed on the way that could make this even better. It was quite hard to make this work, for sure it needs time to be mastered, but I found it quite useful. The lower the porcentage the harder it is for the oponente do tech on the plataform.

This is quite hard to make, and if you make this work on a match you are lucky, because this requires positioning, perfect timing, and an error from you opponent. However, this results in a super early kill...

I'm new to this forum and I don't have a great English, so sorry for the mistakes, and sorry if I couldn't have posted this here.

Pika Pika =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWCHT75Krmo

Last edited:

Valamway

Smash Apprentice
NNID
i38VWi
It's not a true combo for many reasons, and stringing Wave into HSB is pretty standard stuff for custom Pika.
Your movement was good though; I love jab locks.

O Hobbit

Smash Cadet
I know it's not a true combo, he could have teched or DIed. However I tried this d-throw lock set up with a friend of mine: even though I missed the lock because I didn't train properly, he didn't teched, wich could lead into this KO. Also, later on I was thinking about this, and I think that if we use d-tilt for the second lock it might still works and it makes more damage.

Love jab locks too o/

Top Bottom