• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Robo Character in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

intensezkramer1993

Smash Cadet
I don't know who plays Custom Robo here, but I do. I think it was one of my favorite games of all time besides Melee and many games on XBOX.

Let me explain what Custom Robo is. It was originally a game released in Japan for a while, until it was put onto the market in several other countries, and was created by Kouji Kenjou and published by Nintendo. The game was about you, a commander-in-training, and you go to all these different tournaments located on the map. A commander is a person who controls a little robo they created, henceforth Custom Robo. Anyway, you would beat these tournaments and another one would appear. You then would go through a storyline. For more information on this, click here.

There were many different designs of these Custom Robos in the game, and one of them looked like this: He was a model entitled: "Shining Fighter" or known as Ray 01.

I think this Robo has a HUGE possibility in appearing in Brawl. Why? Allow me to list them.

1) He actually is a character from Nintendo. Most people have been saying things like "I bet the X-Men will be in it!" or "Megaman! DEFINITELY!" Then again, they put Snake into the game, and that guy truly is the "WTF?" character in Brawl. Anyway, to make it end, this guy has a chance in appearing Brawl because he's a real character.

2) Custom Robo was a trophy in Brawl, and is a fightable character. I don't remember which trophy it was, but it's there. Try looking at it, it looks cool in my opinion.

3) Custom Robo hasn't been in either one of the games yet, and that makes it a HUGE chance in appearing.

Give me your thoughts about my idea. Tell me if it is possible or even logical for him to appear in this game.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I've never played CR, but seeing them in Brawl wouldn't suprise me in the least. Besides, we need robots or cyborgs. Also, I liked the Custom Robo trophies on Melee. They look sweet!

whitekirby

Smash Cadet
If they put him in they have to add the Oil can and Chicken bots as alternate costumes. Those were my favorites when I played that game. Good times... good times.:)

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
I don't know who plays Custom Robo here, but I do. I think it was one of my favorite games of all time besides Melee and many games on XBOX.

Let me explain what Custom Robo is. It was originally a game released in Japan for a while, until it was put onto the market in several other countries, and was created by Kouji Kenjou and published by Nintendo. The game was about you, a commander-in-training, and you go to all these different tournaments located on the map. A commander is a person who controls a little robo they created, henceforth Custom Robo. Anyway, you would beat these tournaments and another one would appear. You then would go through a storyline. For more information on this, click here.

There were many different designs of these Custom Robos in the game, and one of them looked like this: He was a model entitled: "Shining Fighter".

I think this Robo has a HUGE possibility in appearing in Brawl. Why? Allow me to list them.

1) He actually is a character from Nintendo. Most people have been saying things like "I bet the X-Men will be in it!" or "Megaman! DEFINITELY!" Then again, they put Snake into the game, and that guy truly is the "WTF?" character in Brawl. Anyway, to make it end, this guy has a chance in appearing Brawl because he's a real character.

2) Custom Robo was a trophy in Brawl, and is a fightable character. I don't remember which trophy it was, but it's there. Try looking at it, it looks cool in my opinion.

3) Custom Robo hasn't been in either one of the games yet, and that makes it a HUGE chance in appearing.

Give me your thoughts about my idea. Tell me if it is possible or even logical for him to appear in this game.
how many games of "custom robo" were there?
it wasn't that popular, anyways....
he has GUNS....
Snake isn't a WTF character, the new FOX is....
and on the third reasoning, that makes him have LESS OF A CHANCE on getting a character spot on Brawl...

He has a chance, i'll agree, but those weren't very "good" and "convincing" reasons as to WHY custom robo should be on Brawl. If you listed a moveset, i may even approve of him. But for now, i think that he'll be just a waste of space. (no offense)

intensezkramer1993

Smash Cadet
None taken. I think he could make it. I mean, Melee added G&w, and he isn't too popular. Snake I thought was the Wtf? character because he isn't even from Nintendo... Custom Robo has about 5 games, including ones from Japan only.

Moveset:
A : Rocket Punch
5%
A-up: Rocket Uppercut
12%
A-down: Roundhouse Kick
13% if fully charged
A-left/right: Explosion
14% if fully charged

B : Dolphin Pods Shoot
8%
B-up: Spinning Fire Uppercut
16%
B-down: Waxing Crescent Shot
11%
B-left/right: Rockets Shoot

L/r-button- Shields
Z button- Standard Grab

During Grab
Up:
Throws opponent up, then shoots three rockets at him.
1 rocket: 4%
Grab itself: 8%

Down:
Throws Opponent down; then jumps off him, setting opponent on fire. 15%

Left/right:
Throws opponent depending on direction. 7%

Parrothead, I'm new hear. I don't see any other threads with it.
If there are, okay then. They are there.

parrothead

Smash Lord
There are already two different threads about Ray: One about Ray 01, the other about all different kinds of standard Rays.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
None taken. I think he could make it. I mean, Melee added G&w, and he isn't too popular. Snake I thought was the Wtf? character because he isn't even from Nintendo... Custom Robo has about 5 games, including ones from Japan only.

Moveset:
A : Rocket Punch
5%
A-up: Rocket Uppercut
12%
A-down: Roundhouse Kick
13% if fully charged
A-left/right: Explosion
14% if fully charged

B : Dolphin Pods Shoot
8%
B-up: Spinning Fire Uppercut
16%
B-down: Waxing Crescent Shot
11%
B-left/right: Rockets Shoot

L/r-button- Shields
Z button- Standard Grab

During Grab
Up:
Throws opponent up, then shoots three rockets at him.
1 rocket: 4%
Grab itself: 8%

Down:
Throws Opponent down; then jumps off him, setting opponent on fire. 15%

Left/right:
Throws opponent depending on direction. 7%

Parrothead, I'm new hear. I don't see any other threads with it.
If there are, okay then. They are there.

nice moveset and all....

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
OMG.... Did you read everything else in this thread before posting? Besides, almost every kid that DID post about Custom Robo didn't post a moveset.
So you went and posted yours in one of the pre-existing topics, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom