• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Robo Arena(DS) Wi-fi anyone?

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
To commemorate the era of Nintendo Wi-fi ending, I have been playing my favorite NDS games on Wi-fi. Every time I try my favorite NDS game, Custom Robo Arena, on Wi-fi worldwide, I never get anyone. I want to know if anyone still plays this game and if so, I would like to play against them via Wi-fi. Let me know in this thread that you would like to play me and I will then make plans to play with you through Smashboards conversations. Thank you.

By the way, here is advertising for an idea I have for the Smash community

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Unfortunately, I do not own this game, but I am very interested. I played the GCN version, and loved it, and I am looking into buying the DS one on eBay/Amazon. If I do get it in time, I will definitely look into playing a few rounds with you lol.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
All right, cool. Let me know when you get it. I would love to show you some tricks. If we do play against each other, I want you to know that I have never played Wi-fi on that game, I think it has chat functions through the DS mic. Everything I hear about it says it is one of the best Nintendo Wi-fi connections, and never has too much lag.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
I think it has chat functions through the DS mic. Everything I hear about it says it is one of the best Nintendo Wi-fi connections, and never has too much lag.
This got me a little bit excited. I had no idea Nintendo went all-out for a game like this.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I play Custom Robo Arena. Although, it has been a good while since I last played. Hell, I forget my loadout in that game. The one thing I do remember was that when I played, everyone would use illegal parts and pick Jameson. Once beat a Jamson with a Ray 01. Pissed him off pretty quick. As for the online, yeah, it was pretty smooth.

Now if this was the GC version, good luck against me. I am definitely not easy to beat and can 3v1 my friends and still win.

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Jameson is like Ice Climbers in Brawl, either play as him also or deal with the fact that you have no neutral game against him.

But is that a yes, do you want to make plans to play against me via Wi-fi?

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Jameson is like Ice Climbers in Brawl, either play as him also or deal with the fact that you have no neutral game against him.

But is that a yes, do you want to make plans to play against me via Wi-fi?
Sure. My friend code is: 1590-1615-2027

Top Bottom