• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom music help

wangsterbaiter

Smash Cadet
Yo smasherz. I was wondering if it's possible to ADD custom music to the game. As I like the original OST. I just want my custom songs to play from time to time.

ThunderBird2678

Smash Apprentice
Yo smasherz. I was wondering if it's possible to ADD custom music to the game. As I like the original OST. I just want my custom songs to play from time to time.
Yes. It is indeed possible to use custom music. You get the .BSTRM files from somewhere (Brawl Vault, another game, make and convert it yourself,etc.). Then, load it as you would a normal hack in x/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/sound/strm and name it with the three digit code of the song you want to replace (hanenbow with one winged angel LOL). There's a guide lying around somewhere that you can probably google up.

:phone:

ToastedPudding

Smash Rookie
Well, I think he was trying to say he wants to ADD, not REPLACE, but i could be wrong. I dont think its possible to ADD instead of REPLACE. But if you wanna add your own, instead of use ones from BrawlVault or another site, just download the Brawl Song Maker GUI somewhere, click the Add button and choose your song. When its done decoding the channels and whatnot, click Select SD/Folder, click on your SD card, and hit open or whatever. Then click the To SD button, and choose your stage/song and hit ok. Your done.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
You can add music using the Custom Sound Engine, which you can look up here.

Top Bottom