• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Custom Moves & Trophy rush

Maxjprg

Smash Rookie
Hello,

Disclaimer: How to get Custom moves with the character you want ? I don't know exactly but I have a clue.

I'm going to tell you exactly what I did to get where I am know on my "investigation" so there is gonna be a lot of infos.

I'm actually working on the "Collect all custom moves" challenge.
Doing a lot of trophy rush and I know now that it is possible to bend the RNG in order to get CM on a specific character.

Basicly I'm doing TR with each character until i get 500k point (useless personal challenge to get it with every character in order to kill the pain to do TR during hours...)

Day One: TR with Peach, gettin one CM for Peach, TR with Yoshi, gettin one CM for Yoshi... etc... so far ok. TR with Donkey kong, nothing special except I score 720k point which is my PB, gettin one CM for Donkey Kong, then TR with Diddy Kong, CM for Donkey Kong, TR with Mario, CM for Donkey Kong, TR with Luigi CM for Donkey Kong, TR with Kirby CM for Donkey Kong.

Day 2: TR with Link, gettin like 1 Link CM, Zelda, gettin nothing, Sheik gettin one Sheik CM... so far nothing crazy, then Ganondorf.
At this point I can't manage to get my 500k on Ganon , going to custom, add some STR/SPEED. Go back to TR, get my 500, get one Ganondorf CM.
After that i'm doing TR with Toon Link, gettin one ganondorf move, with Charizard gettin one ganondorf move, with Pikachu gettin one ganondorf move, with Greninja gettin one ganondorf move...

Day 3: TR with X, gettin CM for X, with Y, gettin CM for Y, with Z, CM for Z... you get it, then Lucario, can't manage to do my 500k (a single smash can't break tho golden block since damage are at 0%, Lucario sux on this... whatever), going to custim, add STR/SPEED get a home run bat on start... Reaching my 500k with Lucario, gettin one Lucario CM, Then you have an idea of what's happen, TR with character X, Lucario CM, with character Y, Lucario CM, With Z, Lucario CM.

So I think I have pierced the mystery you just have to get TR with a couple of character, then custom one and you get every CM on him but no, I tried to do it for Samus and nothing.

So I don't know exactly how it's working but obviously anything else apart from basic random is in action here.

Maybe the first answer here is going to explain me how it's working and I'm just clueless and late with everyone but actually since I want to farm every moves I'm taking any technique at all.

Thanks for your answers.

Top Bottom