• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Moves returning in Smash Ultimate for echo fighters?

dogboy678

Smash Rookie
I believe we might have already seen this in Daisy’s trailer. (Correct me if I’m wrong. But I believe Daisy’s side b is on of peaches custom moves from smash 4. Which got me thinking what if they do this for all echo fighters. They could port a custom move over to differentiate between the fighter and the echo without do that much development work. For example they could one of Sonics custom specials from smash 4 and port a fitting one over for shadow. What do you guys think of this? Considering I’m pretty sure we’ve already seen this for Daisy. Any thoughts on echo characters you want to see with a particular custom move? Let me know.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I don't see the pointing of trashing custom moves especially after the competitive scene ultimately decided against them in tournament play overall.

bring them over

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You must be new to SmashBoards. Welcome aboard.

In regards to your question, Lucina and Dark Pit do pretty much copy the special moves of Marth and Pit respectively. But they don't necessarily have to have the exact same properties. For one example, Dark Pit's arrows don't turn as sharply as Pit's arrows.

Aquatos

Smash Rookie
They put mad work into programming hundreds of customs, I don't see why they would feel the need to completely drop them, though some may be re-purposed.

Top Bottom