• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom iso, many questions

Foras

Smash Rookie
Hello, here's my situation: I want to create a Project M 3.6 iso for offline use on Dolphin. I don't want to use a Virtual SD card because as far as I know it requires Gecko OS for launching the game every time and I can't have that. Also it seems like the currrent netplay iso builder has a console option that includes everything but alternate stages (that's fine). But there are still a few problems:

- I want the Brawl announcer back, apparently this is done by modifying BRSTM files, but I don't know the exact steps, will I have to grab an older version and grab the sound files from there? What software do I use? etc.
- The netplay builder replaces the in game music with custom music, I want the old ones back, this is similar to the announcer problem, will I have to search for every song in the game?
- If possible, I'd like to remove the debug mode.

These ones are kind of optional, but would be nice:

- Some PM streams have custom logos for the character/stage selection screen, I would be very interested if it only requires changing a couple of image files.
- Removing stages from both the stage selection screen and the random selection.

That's about it, I know it's a lot but every bit of help is much appreciated. Also I'm not a native speaker of English so please excuse any mistakes.

Top Bottom