• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Controller

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone knows a good ( and relatively inexpensive ) place is to get custom gamecube controllers? Thanks! :)

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Can't really think of anything cheap. Chaos controllers are expensive and people on Etsy usually like to sell their custom controllers well over $100. Your best bet is to customize it yourself. I've did something basic as buying custom buttons and switching the back shells. Spent like $10 for 2 different color sets and $60 for the white controller and now I have 2 custom controllers that are still cheaper than getting one in the 2 options I've stated earlier.
IMG_20190226_231419.jpg
IMG_20190226_231459.jpg

cdMyth

Controller Doctor
Writing Team
Join the Custom Gamecube Controller Discord: http://discord.customg.cc/

You can post in the commissions channel and find someone who can do this commission, or find guides and lots of people that can help you learn how to do it yourself. We have painters, button makers, modders of all kind, and I'm sure you'll find lots of things you didn't know about.

Please never buy from ControllerChaos, they give absolute garbage products.

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
UltimateXsniper said:
Can't really think of anything cheap. Chaos controllers are expensive and people on Etsy usually like to sell their custom controllers well over $100. Your best bet is to customize it yourself. I've did something basic as buying custom buttons and switching the back shells. Spent like $10 for 2 different color sets and $60 for the white controller and now I have 2 custom controllers that are still cheaper than getting one in the 2 options I've stated earlier.
Okay, thanks those controllers are awesome!

Myth18 said:
Join the Custom Gamecube Controller Discord: http://discord.customg.cc/

You can post in the commissions channel and find someone who can do this commission, or find guides and lots of people that can help you learn how to do it yourself. We have painters, button makers, modders of all kind, and I'm sure you'll find lots of things you didn't know about.

Please never buy from ControllerChaos, they give absolute garbage products.
Thanks! My computer broke ( I'm using a friend's computer ) so I can't join the discord yet but when I get my new computer I definitely will. :)

Top Bottom