• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Characters

Edgebreaker

Smash Rookie
Hey, so I know it involves a lot of work but I'm not sure entirely how much work would be involved in creating your own custom character and modding them into Smash Ultimate. Obviously there's a million ways that you could do it but I'm curious if anyone knows of any instances of it having already been done before. I think it might make a fun pet project for a while to create Dante or something like that. I just don't know anything about the reality of it but I was curious if anyone else was familiar enough with the game's file architecture off the top of their heads to tell me what something like that might look like. The idea mostly stems from the fact that I've seen the Waluigi and Knuckles mods for Brawl and Project + but figured that if you're going to homebrew characters for anything, it may as well be the most recent and all inclusive game of the bunch.

Any answers or points of reference are appreciated.

Top Bottom