• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom characters portraits

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
Hi. I just got done downloading this Waluigi hack and I want to know, how do I replace the in-game icons with the icons provided within the file? What is the program I use? Thanks.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hi. I just got done downloading this Waluigi hack and I want to know, how do I replace the in-game icons with the icons provided within the file? What is the program I use? Thanks.
BrawlBox. You can replace the small portraits by modifying a series of files named InfFace###.brres.

The large portraits are found in sc_selcharacter.pac, char_bust_tex_lz77.pac, and a series of files named MenSelchrFaceB###.brres.

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
Ok. So, I need a little help with something else now involving CSPs. I downloaded another skin that included CSPs (this Banjo-Kazooie hack) and it includes two pictures. How do I get them to be in the game??

Top Bottom