• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Character icons?

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
Hi. I just got done downloading this Waluigi hack and I want to know, how do I replace the in-game icons with the icons provided within the file? What is the program I use? Thanks.

gurdoman

Smash Rookie
I can sugest you to search more, that's a topic that is not difficult to find info of.

I'm also kind of a n00b (have been doing this for 6 days) and found this info on day 1

What you need to do is open with brawbox your common5.pac to replace the Big icon when you select character also the small portrait in the character selection screen.
Then MenSelchrFaceXXXX.brres where xxxx is the fighter change it so when it says "the winner is" you can see the portrait of the character.

And finally to change the InfFaceXXX.brres to change the small icon that you can see while you fight.

Top Bottom