• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSS help.

Blackshadowblaze

Smash Rookie
I have everything edited as far as who I replace, but I can't seem to fix the graphic problems. Like when I change Bowser's costume, it would change the computers costume to Bowser's weird color palette. I've tried codes like CSS fix, File replacent code 3.5.1, and numerous other codes. Can anyone help?

:phone:

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Can you describe what exactly your problem is? From what you've written, what I think is happening is you have texture hacks on alternate slots, and you want to see them at the CSS? CSS Portraits are completely different from alternate textures- if you want to see say Shadow in place of Sonic's red texture on the CSS you need to edit the texture in sc_selcharacter.pac, which if you're using Riivolution is in your common5.pac. If I'm wrong about your problem, word the question better.

Top Bottom