• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSS Freezing on Yoshi

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Okay, so I have been putting in some texture hacks without any problem, but when I went to test the newest textures, (5 or 6) the game would freeze right before I could hover over yoshi's icon.

I went and deleted the .pcs and .pac files from yoshi and tried again. It froze a second time.

I went to brawl box and checked the sc_selcharacter.pac, but all of the yoshi files are unchanged.

What could be causing this problem?

EDIT: If I disable the sc_selcharacter.pac file, it works, but even with it enabled it works for everyone except yoshi.

Gecko is newest version, and file patch code is newest as well.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I am not using common5.pac. It was all working before, but after I downloaded a few textures (2 for yoshi, which I deleted when it started freezing) and put in some csp's (no csp's for yoshi) this all began.

Top Bottom