• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSS and SSS loading incorrectly and then freezing

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Since yesterday I've tried to play 2.6, and well I've used the hackless and homebrew files method, and re-downloaded them a couple of times but i get the same thing.

I get the 2.6 strap scrren, everything seems normal until I get to the CSS, it's missing characters and after a while it freezes, if I select a character and proceed to the SSS it loads a total mess stages on top of each other in the form a reversed C, kinda stuck in between the Brawl SSS and PM's.

At first I thought it was the SD card ( a micro 2gn SD card which I formated to fat 32 and starndard fat, non quick method) then friends come by and try out in another sd card, installed with another re-downloaded version and I get the same thing...

Then I thought it was the Wii but it loaded up 2.5b like normal from another SD card as a backup (that my current laptop (old pc with SD card reader died) can't detect due that it has a kind of broken side)

Aaand I use an USB loading method.

Thank you in advance for any advice

Dismiss issue, curse you after-posting thread epiphany,,, (the loader was ALSO loading codes from the USB just deleted them and worked)

Top Bottom