• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSP Help

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
So recently I decided I wanted a new CSP for Ganondorf. So I start looking for his "MenSelchrFaceB" file high and low. After a while I couldn't find it and decided to check out how many files were even in the "char_bust_tex" the folder that holds the files.

There winds up being 30 files in the folder. Wouldn't there be a file for each character adding up to about 41 or 42 files for each character.

So my questions:

1) Am I missing files?
2) Do I need to redownload Project M?
3) Do I need to add CSP's in a another way for certain character?

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
You'll find CSPs in Common5.pac

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Well the topic is here so I guess I have to make my question...
If I use cBliss to have extra costumes, how do I add their additional portraits?
The lack of portraits also freezes the game?

Oreodesu

Smash Rookie
Well the topic is here so I guess I have to make my question...
If I use cBliss to have extra costumes, how do I add their additional portraits?
The lack of portraits also freezes the game?
You would need a ready cBliss common5.pac that would have all the extra slots. They should look something like a silhouette of each character with the extra number

TrillyTroy

Smash Apprentice
And where can I get one of those?
The cbliss ready common5 comes with the cbliss 1.5 package. However, I now fully understand your problem. You have to replace certain miscdatas in your selmap in order to make it work with classic stage expansion which is within your common5. I'll tackle that for you and have it to you by today sometime, just give me some time

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
You'll find CSPs in Common5.pac
Thanks for the help, but now I have another problem. Turns out that's actually the folder for the After Battle Portraits and I'm still missing some characters. Do I have to add some characters in manually now?

Top Bottom