• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cryptid Crisis

Jeff the Killer

Smash Cadet
Sypnosis:
This is a game I am making along with another one. It features Matt, a 16 year old, and his two sisters, Cassandra and Mary, both 9 and loving to each other. Their parents had died in a car crash when all of them were going to their cousin Ike's. The three had survived that crash because something was protecting them. Matt goes on his own to find out some things, but his two sisters come along without him knowing, and now they are in for their fight for survival.

Prologue:
"It's been 5 years since that crash...the crash that killed my parents. After seeing the wreck, police and rescue workers came in to see only me and my two sisters, Cassandra and Mary out of the car. It was as if something were protecting me, as I saw an enormous man grab me and my sisters and pull us out, and place us with each other and put flowers next to us. I wish I could have thanked him, but I never met him again. The only words I heard were, "Go to sleep, now, little children. You will soon find the truth of this world." I kept getting presents from a guy named Jeff. Usually it was a bottle of green alchohol or a knife, but Ike took them away as soon as he saw them.

I am going on a search to find these things called cryptids, or unknown creatures. I am going on my own and Ike approved of it. Of course, my little sisters snuck out and followed me, and now it is a fight for survival, not knowing our true powers."
-Matt from the game.

Top Bottom