• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crono - POSSIBLY CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Well, one of the musicians for Brawl is:

Yasunori Mitsuda
(PROCYON STUDIO CO., LTD.) CHRONO TRIGGER / XENOGEARS

He helped produce Chrono Trigger! Meaning Crono's chances of being in Brawl have slightly increased!

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
That's seriously looking too far into it. Using that Logic then Dante is also likely.

Just because some of the composers may have written music for a certain game doesn't mean a character from that game is any more likely, they could simply have been recruited for their talent.

Granted, Sakurai did say it was a bit risky mentioning the composers, but I don't think they can be used the support the likeliness of any character.

Also, I'm pretty sure there is a Crono thread somewhere, so you probably should have posted it there rather than make a new topic.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I hope Crono gets in brawl. Would be really good.
btw, No megaman?; ;

Kazuya

Smash Journeyman
Well lets see it like this, Chrono Trigger - one of the best games EVER, first on a Nintendo platform, originated from game.

So everything fits the criteria for Crono to be in the game.

Fingers crossed he's in.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Asside from the fact it's a HUGE assumption, post it in one of the Crono topics already around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom