• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
More Blizzard and Squall preaze. More basic combat in general preaze.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
xD

I'll get some fights of me actually trying. (Desynchs are fun)

*goes to look through my 250~ replays for an IC vid that I actually try in*

(also, I somehow figured I'd get a response like the one above :p guess I was asking for it)

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Ewww, that Pit was terrible T_T

Anyways, I would recommend a back aerial for an aerial guard instead of a forward aerial because Back air comes out faster and in total doesn't take much time to execute so that your height in the air isn't as wasted allowing you to execute more aerials.

You might want to work on positioning your guards. Sometimes you go below the ledge with a fair and other times to do a fair while over the ground near the ledge, both bad spots since Ice Climbers have a much harder time recoverying once below the edge and if you are guarding while over the ground, the opponent can just fast fall to the edge.

Use Squall hammer as a main recovery when you are getting back to the edge since Belay is easily edgehogged at higher levels of play.

chewyy

Smash Ace
I stopped watching when i read it was online, but what I saw before that (in the first video at least) is that you tried to use fair as an edgeguard? IMO that's not a good strategy.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
That Pit fell for the Bair stage-spike way too much. D:
Almost 0-deathed though, props for that.
Yeah, Squall is your friend, and maybe more De-Synched stuff. (BLz perhaps)

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Try playing someone who's better than that pit. Work on the consistency of your chain grabs.

Top Bottom