• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my fox

CatsMeatsMan

Smash Rookie
NNID
CatsMeat
Hello there, good-looking fox :]
take my advice with a salt shaker, i dont main fox and im bad lol

1st, you often jump out of shine when grounded, or don't get out at all. Practice waveshining, as even when you do it it's kinda slow, and I think you can get alot more momentum out of them. 2nd, you seem to struggle at the ledge. I don't really have any advice except practice ledge options (and sweetspotting hehe) and dont panic. Other than some... questionable juggling choices...
your fox looks really solid.
Hope i helped :]

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
Hello there, good-looking fox :]
take my advice with a salt shaker, i dont main fox and im bad lol

1st, you often jump out of shine when grounded, or don't get out at all. Practice waveshining, as even when you do it it's kinda slow, and I think you can get alot more momentum out of them. 2nd, you seem to struggle at the ledge. I don't really have any advice except practice ledge options (and sweetspotting hehe) and dont panic. Other than some... questionable juggling choices...
your fox looks really solid.
Hope i helped :]
thanks man I'll effeminately look into that thanks man ! :)

Animage

Smash Cadet
Learn to move
Dashdance/wavedash around more
watch pro matches, pay attention to their movement and try to do that
You do a lot of roll back>lasers, which is bad. Just learn to do retreating lasers
Don't ever stand still (start dash dancing every time you feel like doing it)
Don't nair into thin air, if you play against good players they can punish you for any attack that you miss

Top Bottom