• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Falco.

Foxfear

Smash Cadet
I think you should use more shdl /shl, also work on your approaches, I got the feeling you got pretty predicatble with the rolling and the sh dair approach... mix it up a bit

You can also follow your aaa combo with a shine or a gatling combo

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
I think you should use more shdl /shl, also work on your approaches, I got the feeling you got pretty predicatble with the rolling and the sh dair approach... mix it up a bit

You can also follow your aaa combo with a shine or a gatling combo
I'll try to work on my approaches and lasers (quite frankly, I'm not even sure how to approach)

And the AAA to shine never works for me, although I'll have to try the AAA to gatling combo. Thanks.

Edit: Either the boards are dead or no one feels like criticizing. I'm gonna say both <_<

Foxfear

Smash Cadet
I'll try to work on my approaches and lasers (quite frankly, I'm not even sure how to approach)

And the AAA to shine never works for me, although I'll have to try the AAA to gatling combo. Thanks.

Edit: Either the boards are dead or no one feels like criticizing. I'm gonna say both <_<
RAR bair or sh nair work wonders ;);)

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
Looks like there was lots of lag on your matches. Offline matches would be better for critiquing, but we'll do what we can.

There are some obvious things like laser game that need work on, but that could just be the lag factor. A big thing I notice is that you are using Dsmash too frequently. It has short range as can be punished easily.

Shadow_of_Link

Smash Apprentice
Looks like there was lots of lag on your matches. Offline matches would be better for critiquing, but we'll do what we can.

There are some obvious things like laser game that need work on, but that could just be the lag factor. A big thing I notice is that you are using Dsmash too frequently. It has short range as can be punished easily.
To be honest, the lag wasn't that bad, and I could hardly feel any button lag. The Dsmash is just a bad habit, and my use of lasers in those matches was more then usual for me. I'll have to read about them sometime...

RAR bair or sh nair work wonders ;);)
Awesome, thanks again.

I think I have an idea of what my Falco needs work on. Till next time I guess.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Not a bad falco but i missed Shine. It outranges a lot of opponents. who lack disjointed hitboxes (vs. Sheik...)

Top Bottom