• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Diddy??

intOx

Smash Cadet
You're pretty good with your banannas but your buddy seems to fall for them every time... Also, that trickery in the water at about 1:05 was pretty neat. Did you use the footstool jump on him to kill him or was that a down-a? I couldn't really tell what happened. All in all, not bad I think me and you could have some fun diddy matches on WFC :)

Czech

Smash Cadet
You're pretty good with your banannas but your buddy seems to fall for them every time... Also, that trickery in the water at about 1:05 was pretty neat. Did you use the footstool jump on him to kill him or was that a down-a? I couldn't really tell what happened. All in all, not bad I think me and you could have some fun diddy matches on WFC :)
yea tht was a dair into the water, ill try to put my FC up sometime 2day.

Top Bottom