• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique Australian Ganondorf Plox

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I'm not going to give any critique because anything I say would be obvious but I will say that I would also appreciate critique on this video since I play against this fox on a monthly basis (lol). Good job though.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
After watching each match once, I'd say you need to be more consistent technically. Game 1 you missed 3 DJ platformdashes and one ledgehop Uair. In Game 2 yo missed 3 L-cancels on Dairs. These are all mistakes Ganon can't afford to make. In Game 1 some of those mistakes got you killed. In Game 2, you were just lucky he didn't take advantage of the opportunity to kill you. I'm not sure there's really anything else I can say, though.

Also, as a New Zealander, I believe I'm required to say something about Australia being a terrible country.

Top Bottom