• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CriminalNinja joins the forums?!

CriminalNinja

Smash Rookie
Hey guys :D i thought it was about time i joined the Forum since I've been here a lot recently.

Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?

I used Captain Falcon from smash 64 all the way to melee but then in brawl i switched to Ike. I find them to be bad ass characters and have fun fighting against friends with these characters

Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?

I mainly joined to talk about super smash bros for Wii U and about things such as characters. I heard about this site from a Youtube video

Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?

No i don't attend tournaments. Sure i would like to enter one so i could improve my skill in super smash bros

Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.

Well i'm into anime especially JoJo's Bizzare Adventure and Magi but i also like to play other games such as Diablo 3 and Infamous. I'm also a streamer :D

What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?

Nope i hate my freakin school >_>

Booster

Smash Lord
I'm Booster, the one on the forums that some people think is a troll because I have different opinions xP

Booster

Smash Lord
Nice to meet you dude :)
Just try to conform to the opinions of the members on here or you're going to get in trouble alot, and my ultimate tip: Don't post in the news section, there is a staff member in there who is a complete hardass.

CriminalNinja

Smash Rookie
Just try to conform to the opinions of the members on here or you're going to get in trouble alot, and my ultimate tip: Don't post in the news section, there is a staff member in there who is a complete hardass.
O.o thanks for the heads up

Booster

Smash Lord
O.o thanks for the heads up
You're welcome. He's probably among the most annoying Staff members I've ever seen on forums and the biggest ***** I've ever seen on the internet as well, right next to Ethan on Serebii back when he wasn't banned.

TryHardOliver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0130-2283-2936
Welcome to SmashBoards! Hope to see you around! :3
You're welcome. He's probably among the most annoying Staff members I've ever seen on forums and the biggest ***** I've ever seen on the internet as well, right next to Ethan on Serebii back when he wasn't banned.
And yes listen to Booster he's right O.O

Booster

Smash Lord
Welcome to SmashBoards! Hope to see you around! :3

And yes listen to Booster he's right O.O
He's hardest of hardasses and the ***** to end all *******. Leaves Private Message conversations as a way of not having a debate.

Just please, CriminalNinja, just stay away from News, I've received most of my infraction points from that hardass. I can talk about him like this as long as I don't give a name. I think the mod is probably a Middle Aged Mom roleplaying and that's why the mod (No specific gender sorry) is a content Nazi hardass.

Last edited:

CriminalNinja

Smash Rookie
He's hardest of hardasses and the ***** to end all ****ies. Leaves Private Message conversations as a way of not having a debate.

Just please, CriminalNinja, just stay away from News, I've received most of my infraction points from that hardass. I can talk about him like this as long as I don't give a name. I think the mod is probably a Middle Aged Mom roleplaying and that's why the mod (No specific gender sorry) is a content Nazi hardass.
Alright dude i'll be sure just to not post anything there

Top Bottom